If you're in Germany, Austria or Switzerland, you can try your luck to win the Horizon console here and Mass Effect: Andromeda's here
Download HQ Trailer .MP4 | 298 MB
|People Can Fly and Gearbox Publishing Unleash Launch Trailer for Bullestorm: Full Clip Edition|
Prepare to Master the Art of Destruction in the Ultimate Bulletstorm Experience, Power-Sliding onto PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC via Steam on April 7
To prepare the world for the launch of Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, developer People Can Fly and publisher Gearbox Publishing are pleased to share the game’s official launch trailer today, ahead of its April 7, 2017 release on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. Offering a high-octane glimpse at what players can expect from the remastered action title.
Featuring updated hi-res textures, increased polygon counts, sterling audio, smoother framerates, and running in up to 4K resolution on PC and PS4 Pro, this definitive version of the action-packed, critically-acclaimed FPS comes with all of its previously-released DLC along with brand-new content. And for the first time ever, players will get the chance to play Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition as the iconic Duke Nukem. Featuring a fully rerecorded script and brand new lines from the voice of Duke, Jon St. John, the Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour add-on content will replace main character Grayson Hunt with The King himself and provide players with a whole new butt-kicking perspective on the cult-classic shooter.
The ultimate Bulletstorm experience, Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition includes:
• The Total Package – All previously-released content, including the Gun Sonata and Blood Symphony add-on packs, now on modern platforms.
• New Overkill Campaign Mode – Upon completing the main campaign, blast through this New Game+ mode with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots.
• New Echo Maps – Players can showcase their skills on six brand-new levels for the score-based Echo Mode.
• Killer Visuals – Presented with updated models, environments, and animations all running at 60 FPS across all platforms.
• The Art of Destruction – Pull off masterful kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos.
• Visceral Audio – Orchestrate a crescendo of chaos with newly remastered audio effects.
• Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour – Play through the entire Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition campaign as Duke Nukem, featuring full voice over and brand-new lines from Jon St. John, the original voice of Duke.
For more information on Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, please visit bulletstorm.com.
Download HQ Trailer .MP4 | 392 MB
|New Dark Souls III: The Ringed City Trailer Now Available from Bandai Namco Entertainment|
Descend into III: The Ringed City, the second and final DLC expansion for DARK SOULS III, available digitally on March 27, 2017 for Steam and March 28, 2017 for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One.
The new Dark Souls III: The Ringed City trailer and screen shots highlight the decrepit Ringed City along with the lost wanderers, royal residents, and fearsome beasts that are found within its walls.
Fear not the dark, ashen one.
The Ringed City is the final DLC pack for Dark Souls III – the award-winning, genre-defining, Golden Joystick Awards 2016 Game of the Year RPG. Journey to the world’s end to search for the Ringed City and encounter new lands, new bosses, new enemies with new armor, magic and items. Experience the epic final chapter of a dark world that could only be created by the mind of Hidetaka Miyazaki.
A New World. One Last Journey.
• Embark on a journey through new and familiar lands to the world’s end
- Uncover secrets in an even greater adventure.
- Travel through mangled remnants of lands from ages past on your quest to find the Ringed City.
- Experience the conclusive ending to the Dark Souls III saga
• Encounter new, formidable bosses and enemies in your search for the Ringed City
- Equip yourself with new weapons and armor sets and defeat new bosses and enemies.
- Discover new items and cast new spells along your journey to where all lands meet at the end of the earth.
• Team up for some jolly good cooperation or test your ability in new PvP maps
- More PvP maps will be added in addition to the Hollow Arena from Ashes of Ariandel.
- All PvP maps will be accessible for those who have purchased Ashes of Ariandel and/or The Ringed City.
- Improved online matchmaking functionality.
|Summer Lesson Launches in Asia With English Subtitles on April 27|
Bandai Namco announced that their PlayStation VR title Summer Lesson will release in Asia with English subtitles on April 27, and they also shared a couple trailers for the DLCs to go with it.
In the Day Out DLC, you’ll get to check out the mid-summer atmosphere in an area located by the sea and a hilltop shrine. It’ll let you break a sweat with Hikari with physical training as well as various other summer-themed events.
It also includes the “Grand Fireworks” extra scene that features Hikari-chan dressed in her yukata outfit.
Here’s what’s included in the Package Edition Bundle for Summer Lesson:
• Summer Lesson: Miyamoto Hikari Seven Days Room (Base Game)
• Summer Lesson: Miyamoto Hikari Second Feel (DLC 1)
• Summer Lesson: Miyamoto Hikari Day Out (DLC 2)
• Summer Lesson: Miyamoto Hikari Extra Scene: Café (Outfit & Situation)
• Summer Lesson: Miyamoto Hikari Extra Scene: Grand Fireworks (Outfit & Situation)
Summer Lesson is available in Japan for PlayStation 4. The game will release in Asia with English subtitles on April 27.
|Bigben and Games Workshop Sign a License Agreement|
Bigben and Games Workshop are happy to announce their partnership for the development of a console and PC game based on the renowned Warhammer Fantasy Battles IP.
This adaptation of the franchise will be the first Hack and Slash game to unfold in the Warhammer world. The game takes place in the Old World, a dark and bloody continent devastated by the wars against Chaos. Dive into the heart of the Warhammer story, become a hero and battle to survive the desolation.
The French studio Eko Software, known for attracting millions of survivors in the How to Survive series, was entrusted with the new Warhammer Fantasy Battles adaptation.
“We are very pleased to work with Games Workshop developing a game which draws from the incredible potential of the Warhammer world. The Eko Software and Bigben teams have long been fans of this franchise from day one, including myself. Warhammer Fantasy Battles is well suited to offer players something quite innovative in the timeless hack & slash genre.” affirmed Benoit Clerc, Director of Video Games at Bigben.
“We're really pleased to start this new partnership with Bigben, and this project will be an amazing opportunity for gamers to experience an epic story in the first Hack N’ Slash game set in the classic Warhammer Fantasy world. Eko did a great job with their How To Survive series and we're confident they are going to do something amazing with our IP. I know the Bigben and Eko staff are massive fans of our lore and I can't wait to see what they come up with.” declared Jon Gillard, Head of Licensing at Games Workshop.
Additional information on the story, key realms and geography, the platforms and playable races will be unveiled shortly.
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
|CI Games Uncovers Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Side Ops Mission with Challenge Mode|
The developers at CI Games, creators of the Sniper Ghost Warrior and Lords of the Fallen series of games, aren’t afraid of giving experienced sniper players a high difficulty for a more challenging overall experience. Today, they would like to introduce fans and newcomers to the series to a new mode in Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 – Challenge Mode.
In the open-world setting new to Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, Side Ops are large side missions where players can move freely throughout the area, albeit avoiding enemies along the way. Watch the video to see a Side Ops mission in action with Challenge Mode added to it.
Long-time fans of the Sniper Ghost Warrior games have asked for a mode that will challenge even the best players, and Challenge Mode offers plenty of challenge. With a missing heads-up display (HUD), increased enemy perception, and enemy markers that disappear after using the surveillance drone, successfully completing missions in Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 will require a well-equipped arsenal of weaponry and plenty of gadgets and attachments to make it through undetected.
“Challenge Mode is one of my favorite features in Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, because of how much importance it places on the skills of the player rather than relying on the game for help,” said Tomasz Pruski, senior level designer at CI Games. “A good example is when using the drone. It will tag the enemies, but once called back, players will need to rely on their memory to remember where the enemies are located inside the outpost. Precisely aimed headshots are also required, since enemies are more heavily armored on their body.”
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 tells the story of brotherhood, faith and betrayal in the most complete sniper experience ever. Take the role of an American sniper named Jonathan North, who is dropped into enemy territory in northern Georgia, nearby Russian borders. Explore large open-world maps with dynamic weather and a day and night cycle that actually impacts play and decisions. Customize weapon equipment, accessories, vehicles and a drone, and utilize the three pillars of gameplay to your liking: Sniper, Ghost and Warrior.
|Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 goes gold!|
CI Games proudly announces that Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 has been released to manufacturing. “Going Gold” is a major milestone in development, marking the release of the gold master disc to PC, PlayStation, Xbox replication facilities around the world.
Gamers can now successfully mark the date of April 25th, when Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 will be released in retail and digital stores.
It’s the new beginning for Sniper Ghost Warrior franchise. We’ve worked tirelessly creating a whole new Sniper Ghost Warrior experience set in an ambitiously crafted open world.