|NX controller pictures|
• Only the upper 'nubs' of the sticks move. The bottom part is static (kind of like the circle pad, but it moves along the bottom 'sphere')
• The rollers on the top feel and look pretty much identical to a mouse scroll-wheel. Though I do don't believe this will be the final design.
• Haptic feedback is feels like Apples 'taptic' engine. Not like regular rumble.
• 3.5mm headphone jack on the bottom
• To clarify, this is the controller unit for the console. Dev-kit, so it’s not the final design.
• Update: Another image