|Paragon Essentials Edition Hits Stores June 7|
We’ve been working on a special retail edition of our new MOBA, Paragon — called the Paragon Essentials Edition. The Essentials Edition includes everything you need to start killing me on the battlefields of Agora, including a launch-exclusive Wasteland Twinblast skin.
We put together the Essentials Edition so that even if you’ve already bought a Founder’s Pack, you’ll still find the Essentials Edition an awesome deal when it hits stores on June 7.
The Paragon Essentials Edition includes
• 6,000 Paragon Coins (worth $60).
• In-game currency to spend on additional Master Challenges, skins, boosts, and other items that I’ll see as you stand over my corpse.
• Five Hero Master Challenges.
• Each Master Challenge immediately grants a Challenger skin and permanent XP boost, plus unlocks unique rewards as you play, including a taunt (that you’ll use on me) and the Master skin.
• Includes Master Challenges for Twinblast, Sevarog, Iggy & Scorch, and two soon-to-be-announced Heroes.
• Five Skins, including the launch-exclusive Wasteland Twinblast skin.
• For now, you can only get the Wasteland Twinblast skin in the Essentials Edition.
• Five Rep Boosts (each lasts for three wins).
• Rep boosts speed up how quickly you earn Rep, which you can spend on card packs, Master Challenges, and more.
If you play a lot of Paragon, the 6,000 Paragon Coins is worth it by itself. The whole Essentials Edition is more than $160 in value (based on in-game currency) for only $59.99.
For those of you who pre-order the Essentials Edition, you’ll get an extra 1,000 Paragon Coins upon pickup, which you can use to buy more Master Challenges, skins, and boosts.
You can pre-order the Essentials Edition at GameStop, Best Buy, Amazon, Target, and Walmart right now.
Wes Phillips - Sr. Marketing Manager, Epic Games