Download HQ Cinematic Trailer .MP4 | 371 MB
Download HQ Marcus Character Trailer .MP4 | 218 MB
Watch Dogs 2 vs Real Life San Francisco
|Ubisoft Unveils Watch Dogs 2|
Today, Ubisoft announced that Watch Dogs 2, the newest installment in the blockbuster Watch Dogs franchise, will be available worldwide on November 15 for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and Windows PC.
Watch Dogs 2 is the product of over two years of intensive development by the original creative team behind the Watch Dogs brand. The topics of data security and privacy as well as and hacking are more current than ever in today’s society, and the Watch Dogs brand has been exploring these themes ever since the release of the first opus in 2014. Watch Dogs 2 offers a fictional environment linked to challenges players can relate to, while offering high-quality entertainment as they explore the San Francisco Bay Area with Marcus Holloway.
Players enter a massive and dynamic open world environment set in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is the latest city to adopt ctOS 2.0, an advanced operating system networking the city infrastructure, and in the wrong hands, ctOS 2.0 can be used to invasively control and manipulate everyday citizens.
Players will explore the birthplace of the tech revolution as Marcus Holloway, a brilliant young hacker who has fallen victim to ctOS 2.0’s predictive algorithms and is accused of a crime he did not commit. In Marcus’ quest to shut down ctOS 2.0 for good, hacking is the ultimate weapon, and players can not only hack into the city’s infrastructure but also every person and any connected device they possess to trigger unpredictable chains of events. With the ability to take control of drones, cars, cranes, security robots, and much more at their disposal, players can choose whether to use stealth hacking to complete missions without killing a single enemy or go guns blazing for a more ferocious approach. In this vast open world, players can hack their way through traffic while engaging in dangerous car chases through the winding streets of San Francisco, traverse the rooftops of the vibrant neighborhoods of Oakland, and infiltrate the offices of cutting-edge companies in Silicon Valley.
“Our creative team is working hard to deliver an outstanding Watch Dogs experience,” said Dominic Guay, senior producer, Ubisoft Montreal. “In Watch Dogs 2, we’re excited to give players a captivating storyline with engaging characters that offers deeper, more meaningful hacking options, a greater variety of gadgets and weapons, and a brand new seamless multiplayer experience that will appeal to fans of the original Watch Dogs as well as players new to the brand.”
• Explore a Massive and Dynamic Open World – Experience an incredible variety of gameplay possibilities.
• Hack Everything – Every person, vehicle, and connected device can be hacked. Take control of drones, cars, cranes, and more to use them as your weapon.
• Connect with Friends – Play co-op and player-versus-player activities in a seamless shared world.
• You Are in CTRL – Develop your skills and combine hacking, weapons, and stealth to complete missions in ways that suit your playstyle.
• Welcome to the San Francisco Bay – Experience the winding streets of San Francisco, teh vibrant neighborhoods of Oakland, and the cutting edge of Silicon Valley.
In addition to the standard game, several editions are available for pre-order:
• Deluxe Edition includes the Game, an exclusive sleeve, a San Francisco Map, lithographs and the Deluxe pack of digital customization items.
• Gold Edition includes the Game, the Deluxe pack and the Season Pass.
• San Francisco Edition with its Collector’s box, includes the game, extra digital content: The Deluxe pack and Zodiac killer mission, the Marcus Figurine, SF-themed laptop stickers, lithographs, and a San Francisco Map.
• Exclusively on the Uplay shop, fans of the franchise can pre-order Wrench Junior Robot Collector’s Pack and The return of DedSec Collector’s Case. The return of DedSec Collector’s Case contains the Gold Edition and DedSec themed memorabilia including among other collector items, the DedSec art Marcus figurine, Marcus’ scarf and cap replica and an exclusive 64 page artbook. Wrench Junior Robot Collector’s Pack includes the Gold Edition and a 20cm replica of the ingame Wrench Junior robot, controlled by an app (Iphone or Android).
Players who pre-order any edition get an extra mission named Zodiac Killer: a copycat of the Zodiac Killer is murdering people and taunting the police with coded messages. Players have to decrypt the codes and hunt down the killer to complete the mission and get an additional exclusive outfit.
For more information on these editions, please visit the Ubisoft Store. For more information on Watch Dogs 2, please visit watchdogs.com.