Zero Time Dilemma Steam page
|Zero Time Dilemma - Price and Bonus Items|
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma arrives on Steam on June 30 for 39.99 USD. Early orders come with an exclusive mini-OST and premium booklet.
The Steam port supports trading cards and includes 5 cards, 3 backgrounds and 5 emoticons.
Premium Booklet Details
What happened during the cohabitation experiment at Dcom before the events of the game? Series director Kotaro Uchikoshi takes you into the minds of the cast with this collection of vignettes.
This 48-page booklet also includes illustrations and design documents with comments from character designer Rui Tomono, a summary of the Zero Escape series and original puzzles.
Bonus Mini-OST Details
Contains MP3 and FLAC files. 12-song mini-soundtrack. All songs written by Zero Escape series composer Shinji Hosoe.
Complete Track Listing:
01. Zero Times
02. Quondam Monitors
03. Ustulate Pathos
04. Tough Decision
05. Trash Disposal
06. Glacial Solitude
07. Transient Tranquility
08. Unliberated Library
09. Nostalgic Scenery
10. Sacrificial Demise
11. Extreme Urgency
12. Interminable Dilemma
About This Game
Nine participants awaken in an underground facility, imprisoned with a strange black bracelet on their wrists. To escape, they must play a game with deadly consequences. The rules are simple--after six people are killed, the escape hatch will open. Who will live, and who will die? The choice is yours. Let the Decision Game begin…
• Think Your Way Out – Explore 3-D environments for clues to solve mind-bending puzzles and escape your prison.
• Decision Game – Question your morality in a series of life-or-death decisions where even the best option carries horrifying implications.
• Cinematic Gameplay – Fully voiced and animated story sections push the boundaries of interactive fiction.
• Non-linear Narrative – Jump freely between events and characters to piece together the fractured narrative and unlock multiple endings.
• Old Faces, New Mysteries – Characters from the award-winning Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors and Virtue’s Last Reward are joined by a new cast of participants to bring first-time players up to speed and conclude the series for longtime fans.