Download HQ Trailer .MP4 | 199 MB
Download HQ Trailer .MP4 | 176 MB
• Maxima – Team K’ is comprised of elite fighters who used to be members of nefarious Illuminati-type syndicate known as NESTS. The team’s presumed leader is the cyborg weapon Maxima who will do everything in his power to shut down the evil organization. This includes assaulting tournament opponents with strikes, grappling moves, and advanced weaponry. You don’t want to mess with him.
• K’ – Like Maxima, K’ is quite the dangerous fighter. While K’ doesn’t have cybernetic enhancements, he has been infused with the DNA of Kyo Kusanagi which allows him to control fire. His self taught pure violence style of fighting, coupled with his affinity for flames, makes him a good teammate to watch your back.
• Kula Diamond – The ice skating queen. Originally trained to assassinate K’, Kula has flipped the script and now joins the fight to bring down NESTS. She’s an extremely dangerous combatant who wields ice powers and fights with an Anti-K’ style (makes sense), and will help the team do whatever it takes to complete their task.
• Mai Shiranui – The iconic ninja. The only thing more dangerous than her looks is her skill with Shiranui-ryuu Ninjutsu and ability to create fire. She may act like a totally ditz, but that’s just so she can lure enemies into a false sense of security before thrashing them with masterful ninja techniques.
• King – The hard-hitting bartender. Although King can whip up a deliciously dangerous Mai Tai, she prides herself on whipping opponents in the ring with her deadly Muay Thai strikes. Don’t sleep on her, unless you want to get rudely awoken by some ‘bows to the face.
• Alice – The bubbly Alice models her fighting style after her idols Terry and Andy Bogard and Joe Higashi. Although she might not emulate their styles perfectly, she’s still a very capable fighter who hits opponents so hard that money flies out of their pockets! It’s safe to say that Team Women fighters have one of the best shots at the tournament belt.