|The Tomorrow Children Arrives September 6 on PS4|
Hello, Comrades! Today it gives me great pleasure to announce The Tomorrow Children will be launching next month on September 6 with the early access Founders Pack! We will also be opening the game up to everyone as a free-to-play title in the near future.
The Tomorrow Children is a unique combination of action, simulation, strategy, and social gaming that delivers an experience unlike anything else. As “projection clones,” players will be tasked to work together — And unite for the glory for all! — in an alternate future Soviet Union in order to restore civilization to a world that has been annihilated by a failed science experiment. Gather resources, build and customize your town, build defenses, fend off gigantic “Izverg” kaiju monsters, and much more.
Starting on September 6, The Tomorrow Children’s early access Founders Pack will be offered for a limited time until the official launch of the free-to-play game. The Founders Pack bundles together a great selection of paid DLC items, 1000 Freeman Dollars (in-game currency), and exclusive bonus content, giving players a big running start as they dive into the world of the Void.
The early access Founders Pack includes the following premium paid content ($19.99, includes more than $30 worth of content):
• Bourgeoisie papers — This is your first step to becoming a resident of The Void. By earning the “rezidenty” status, player’s will have the privilege to participate in creating structures and items to build your town, access to new tools, and the ability to build your very own house within the town. Also includes five F2P invitations to send to friends.
• Lv1 Arms License — Unlocks access to higher-tier weapons at the weapons dealer in town (purchase items with in-game currency earned by completing various labor tasks).
• Lv1 Tools License — Unlocks access to higher tier tools at the tool dealer in town (purchase items with in-game currency earned by completing various labor tasks).
• Eagle Corp. Jetpack — This high-end Black Market paid item will take you to new heights, allowing you to reach otherwise inaccessible areas on tops of “islands” to mine resources and find hidden items.
• Special costume — “Miner Gear” costume to customize your in-game “projection clone” character.
• Exclusive PSN avatar pack — This is a pack containing three exclusive PSN avatars limited to the Founders Pack.
• 1000 Freeman Dollars — Currency that can be used at the black market to purchase a variety of high-powered weapons, tools, and more, and can also be used as bribes to government officials for quick personal benefit. (This is separate from the in-game credits collected from the town’s City Hall after completing various labor tasks, which are used at the normal vendors in town.)
• Bourgeoisie Paper holders will also receive five invitations to send to their friends, granting them access to the F2P game client before full public release. Invited comrades can enjoy the F2P game for free, and upgrade their experience with the Founders Pack if they choose.
Owners of the Founders Pack, as well as those invited by Founders to experience the F2P game early, will also be able to purchase additional Freeman Dollar packs from PlayStation Store in order to purchase additional Black Market items in-game.
In the coming months, Q-Games and Sony Interactive Entertainment will launch the Free-2-Play version of The Tomorrow Children. The Founders Pack will also be replaced by the Frontier Pack bundle, including DLC content and Freeman Dollar Currency (details TBA).
Stay tuned for more updates, and for more details on The Tomorrow Children, visit the website. See you in The Void on September 6! Onwards, Comrades! Glory for all!
Dylan Cuthbert - President and Executive Producer, Q-Games Ltd.