|Happy Manager Puts You in Charge of an Apartment Building With Three Female Occupants|
D3 Publisher released the newest information about their upcoming PlayStation VR title, Happy Manager, in this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine (Screens).
• In Happy Manager, you take on the role of an apartment manger, with a building that houses just three girls.
• Conversations with the occupants take place in first-person view.
• The apartment building has facilities such as a swimming pool and fitness gym, where you’ll get to check out the occupants break a sweat.
• There are happening events where you can “accidently” run into the girls in the locker room.
• The game has over 28,000 recorded lines.
• All elements of the game can be enjoyed even without PlayStation VR.
Here are details on the game’s three occupants:
Shizuka Sakurai (CV: Mai Nakahara): 20-years-old. A “princess” born to a rich family. She has a kind personality, but is lacking in common sense when it comes to common people, and occasionally takes strange actions. Now that she’s considered an adult, she’s been interested in drinking.
Barbara Christine Tachibana (CV: Rie Kugimiya) 18-years-old. A half-Japanese girl with a snappish tone of voice. Due to the prejudice she’s seen growing up as a half-Japanese girl, she’s not the best at socializing, and even shows a bit of a cold attitude when she first meets people.
Himari Takeuchi (CV: Hisako Kanemoto) 21-years-old. The eldest of the occupants living in the apartment building. Whenever she finds a new interest, she tends to get to into it, to the point where she’d forget to eat and drink; however, her interest drops just as quickly once she cools down.
Happy Manager releases in Japan in Winter 2017 for PlayStation 4.