|First look at two new licensed pro controllers for PS4|
We are excited to give you a first look at the Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution, two officially licensed pro controllers coming to the SIEE region for PS4 this year.
To give our competitive and pro players more choice, we invited Razer and Nacon to use their knowledge and expertise in developing eSports peripherals to design two unique pro controllers for PS4.
Through close collaboration we’ve been able to help optimise each controller for PS4 – incorporating innovative Dualshock 4 controls and ensuring gamers can enjoy a plug & play experience with any model of PS4.
As you can see, and read about in more detail below, each controller offers a different layout and range of unique features – so competitive gamers can find one which best compliments and adapts to their unique gameplay style.
The Razer team’s extensive knowledge in developing eSports peripherals made them an ideal partner to create a tournament-grade controller for PS4.
Designed for conquering professional eSports tournaments, the Razer Raiju is equipped with advanced controller customisation and ergonomics. Its features include:
• Two extra bumpers and two extra detachable triggers
• Built-in control panel on the front of the controller
• Trigger-stop switches and hair trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses
• Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify
• 3.5mm headset jack and dedicated headset volume and mic mute controls
• Detachable analog stick rubber caps which provide extra grip during intense gaming sessions
• Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the braided 3m-long USB cable – detachable for easy storage
The Razer Raiju will launch this holiday season and you can sign up to receive more information about it here.
Developed with the eSport player in mind, the Nacon team of industrial designers and engineers collaborated with pro-gamers to develop the Revolution Pro Controller to meet a wide range of their gameplay needs.
Thanks to this collaboration, the Revolution Pro Controller features include:
• 46° amplitude dual analogue sticks, enhanced with innovative firmware for advanced eSports accuracy and reach
• Four extra shortcut buttons
• Eight-way directional pad
• Four custom profiles – all configurable via the companion PC application, enabling players to: re-map buttons, assign macros to the four shortcut controls and adjust analog and trigger sensitivity
• Two internal compartments with six additional weights – for a tailored balance and feel
• Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the 3m-long secure connection USB cable – detachable for easy storage
The Revolution Pro Controller will also be available this holiday season and you can visit the Nacon website here for more information.
Andrew Mason - Brand Marketing, SIEE