|First DLC content and Free update!|
Dear Time Patrollers,
Today, we are excited to share some news about the first DLC pack for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2! We know you were eager to learn more!
The update for the game will be available on December 20th and will consist of a free update for all players and the content of the first DLC pack (available through the Season Pass or purchased individually). Exclusive content will also be available through the VIP corner with this update for free.
Let’s begin with the free updates:
• New skill for SSGSS Goku: Awakened Skill Kaioken times 10!
• New skill for Hit: Awakened Skill Pure Progress
• 6 new costumes
• 4 new attacks
• A new event for everyone: Frieza’s Siege! Be ready to defend Conton City against Frieza’s Army, there are 10 new Jersey costumes to win!
• A new Raid Quest featuring Evil Yamcha, with an exclusive title to win!
Exclusive content will also be available through the Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe VIP Corner for free (more details coming soon):
• 5 new teachers: Future Gohan, Bardock, Cooler, Android 16, Whis
• 20 new attacks taught by the new teachers
The first DLC pack will be available at the same time and here is the first glimpse of it content:
• 2 new playable characters: Cabbe (with his Super Saiyan transformation) and Frost (Final Form)
• One new master: Hit
• 5 new attacks
• 3 new Parallel Quests
• 2 new costumes
• 5 Super Souls
• 2 emotes
You can get the content from the first DLC pack with the Season Pass or by purchasing it individually!