|Akiba's Beat Release Date and Trailer Revealed!|
XSEED and PQube are pleased to announce that Akiba’s Beat will be releasing for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in North America on May 16 and in Europe on May 19, 2017!
Developed by Acquire, Akiba’s Beat is an action RPG with a musical twist set in an accurate but stylised recreation of Akihabara.
Mysterious events are taking place in Akihabara, the world-famous district of Tokyo where technology and culture meet. Twisted by a sinister presence, the people’s memories, hopes and dreams manifest in reality and warp Akiba in strange ways, the town is now stuck in a time loop, causing dangerous distortions in the very fabric of space and time!
Befriend the colourful characters of Akiba and form your team to take on fantasies come to life, become the champion of Akiba and restore the town to its rightful state in this exciting new Action RPG!
• Get into the action with an exciting real-time battle system.
• The battle is your stage – turn fights into your own music video with Imagine mode.
• Akihabara recreated - Explore Akiba in a perfectly mapped 1:1 version of this legendary district.
• Imaginative dungeon worlds based on the delusions of others - from music fans to Idol obsessives.
• Incredible art and expressive animation truly brings the characters to life.
• Arm your crew with clothing and accessories bought from stores in Akihabara to boost their stats and increase the odds in their favour.
• Collect hundreds of computer upgrade parts from across the town to enhance your weapons.
• Boost your stats even further with collectible trading cards.
• Choose your jam - Collect character theme songs and in-game pop hits, and play them in battle to provide your party with a newfound burst of power.
• Dual audio - Choose between Japanese and English audio.
Check out #AkibasBeat on social media! For more information and the latest news, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/PQubeGames, and on Facebook at facebook.com/pqube.