Download HQ Trailer .MP4 | 392 MB
|New Dark Souls III: The Ringed City Trailer Now Available from Bandai Namco Entertainment|
Descend into III: The Ringed City, the second and final DLC expansion for DARK SOULS III, available digitally on March 27, 2017 for Steam and March 28, 2017 for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One.
The new Dark Souls III: The Ringed City trailer and screen shots highlight the decrepit Ringed City along with the lost wanderers, royal residents, and fearsome beasts that are found within its walls.
Fear not the dark, ashen one.
The Ringed City is the final DLC pack for Dark Souls III – the award-winning, genre-defining, Golden Joystick Awards 2016 Game of the Year RPG. Journey to the world’s end to search for the Ringed City and encounter new lands, new bosses, new enemies with new armor, magic and items. Experience the epic final chapter of a dark world that could only be created by the mind of Hidetaka Miyazaki.
A New World. One Last Journey.
• Embark on a journey through new and familiar lands to the world’s end
- Uncover secrets in an even greater adventure.
- Travel through mangled remnants of lands from ages past on your quest to find the Ringed City.
- Experience the conclusive ending to the Dark Souls III saga
• Encounter new, formidable bosses and enemies in your search for the Ringed City
- Equip yourself with new weapons and armor sets and defeat new bosses and enemies.
- Discover new items and cast new spells along your journey to where all lands meet at the end of the earth.
• Team up for some jolly good cooperation or test your ability in new PvP maps
- More PvP maps will be added in addition to the Hollow Arena from Ashes of Ariandel.
- All PvP maps will be accessible for those who have purchased Ashes of Ariandel and/or The Ringed City.
- Improved online matchmaking functionality.